Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Stokke Sleepi Convertible Crib/Bed:
We had a list of about 7 cribs to choose from and ended up with the Stokke Sleepi for a few reasons:
1. you can see the baby without obstruction from any angle
2. it's a really nice size yet doesn't overwhelm a room
3. it's moveable (not that we think we will, but we can if we need to)
4. it's repurpose-able, by converting to a toddler bed or two chairs
5. the features are comprehensive and the construction is solid
All of those things made it a really great choice, plus the fact that there are nice colors.
The downside to owning this crib is how custom EVERYTHING else has to be. The mattress choices are expensive because only a few manufacturers make them for this size. The sheets are expensive because only a few manufacturers make them for this size. The mattress pads are expensive because only a few manufacturers make them. And nothing goes on sale.
So, for my rating...the item is a 5-star. What you need to actually use it makes me give the review a 4-star. But highly worth the investment if you want something modern and classy.
Have a question about this product? Ask a Product Expert! The answer will be emailed to you and then posted here.
Enter the information indicated below.
Enter a valid email address.
Please confirm your email address.
Enter a question.