Our Price From: $499.99
Sale Price From: $379.00
Our Price From: $489.00
A Nursery Made for Sweet Dreams
The number of options new parents have can be overwhelming. That's why we've made it easy to shop for nursery furniture. Here you can easily browse all your options, which we've divided into three basic types.
Of course, you can always select the "Crib Only" option if that's all you need. But with so many matching pieces to complete your nursery and make life easier, the most popular way to shop is by set. It's a simple, cost-effective, one-and-done way to create the perfect nursery!
Convertible Nursery Sets
Our most popular option, convertible nursery sets start with a convertible crib. These transform into larger beds (toddler beds, day beds, full size beds) to accommodate your growing child. Paired with matching furniture, these sets are designed to last through childhood and beyond.
Crib and Changer Combo
An amazing space-saver, crib and changer combos can be separate units designed to connect, or single dedicated stations designed to do it all. With a combo unit, you can easily keep all those baby-care essentials organized and accessible in one convenient place.
Shop Nursery Furniture Sets by Crib Styles
Tips for Selecting Nursery Furniture Sets
1. A crib is the most important piece of furniture in your nursery. So be sure you're getting the right fit for your money and your needs. Learning a little about these three basic crib styles will help you make the right choice: standard, convertible, and canopy.
2. Standard cribs are a popular choice because they do what you need them to do, and they can be found at affordable prices. You'll still get to choose between a single or double drop down option to access your baby.
3. Convertible cribs may carry a heftier price tag than standard cribs, but they remain the most popular option. Their lasting use as kids beds and beyond save money in the long term. These cribs convert to toddler beds and day beds to grow up with baby. Some even transform into adult beds.
4. Long-term usability makes convertible cribs an attractive option, but you'll want to note whether you need to purchase a conversion kit to enjoy the full range of possibilities. In most cases, the crib will convert to a toddler bed or daybed with the included components, but conversion to a twin or full size bed may require you to purchase rails and/or slats separately. Conversion kits are easy to find, and they are considerably less expensive than purchasing an entire bed.
5. Canopy and convertible cribs provide alternatives to standard designs. A canopy over an infant's crib creates a dramatic, stylish effect, while a convertible can often save room in tighter spaces.
6. Lots of parents prefer bassinets or Moses baskets for babies up to 5 months. These are smaller, cozier spots for baby, and they allow you to carry a sleeping infant from room to room easily. While these options are safe and convenient, they are not recommended if families own pets.
7. Whatever style crib you choose, be sure that it meets government safety requirements. Safe cribs will include a firm mattress that fits snugly in the bed frame. Be sure that there are no cutouts in the head- or foot-boards, and all spaces between slats should be smaller than 2 3/8 inches. Be on the lookout for recalls.
8. Consider the long-term usability of your nursery furniture. How will you repurpose each piece when baby grows out of the infant stage? Think about storage choices like open shelving, enclosed cabinets, and drawer space. Can you picture these pieces in another bedroom, a bathroom, or a kitchen?
9. Changing tables are essential to a nursery. Think of choosing one that can double as a dresser for easy repurposing during baby's toddler years and beyond. Simply add a soft changing pad to the top during the diaper years and remove after potty training!
10. Nursery furniture sets are a marriage of style and practicality. Because they are prematched and designed to create a certain look, it's easy to find the style and feel you're looking for. Our variety of nursery sets anticipates all of baby's needs.
Nursery Furniture Sets